Torchlight 1 Mods: Diablo Font Mod
Diablo Font Mod
| File Size
| Torchlight 1 Mods
Diablo Font Mod by Fhaarkas
For Torchlight on Windows
Diablo Font Mod modifies the ingame font to mimic that of Diablo's interface.
!Important: Version 1.1 messes with a several .LAYOUT files so be sure to check the compatibility with your other mods first. It'd be great if you can report any compatibility issues (along with screenshots when relevant).
1. Unzip "Diablo Font Mod" into %appdata%\runic games\torchlight\mods
%appdata% on XP -
X:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\
%appdata% on Vista/Win7 -
where "X" is your Windows installation drive.
2. Run the game.
Delete "Diablo Font Mod" folder from %appdata%\runic games\torchlight\mods
RGF HOTSPOT INSTALLATION
Click "Install Mod"
RGF HOTSPOT UNINSTALLATION
Click "Uninstall Mod"
- Various small corrections to alignment of texts.
- Slightly increased the size of smallest font.
- The minimum recommended resolution is 1280x800. Readability will decrease and distortions might occur below this resolution.
- The mod uses two forms of modified "AvQest.ttf" font - one for "BRLNSDB.ttf" and one for the other fonts.
- Tested in Windows 7, nVidia 7300 Go, resolution from 800x600 to 1280x800. Compatibility with other setups and UI mods is not guaranteed nor tested.
- The UI font (BRLNSDB.ttf) might be a little bit too small for some people but this was done as a workaround for text-going-out-of-bound glitches.
- This is strictly a garage project. There was no extensive testing done and there was no apple-to-apple comparison made with Diablo's interface. There's also absolutely no kitty harmed in the making of this mod.
- For the best result, use in conjuction with SSS Torchlight Texture Project and uncheck "Show Event Info" in "Settings".
Thank you for downloading!