- Author Viz
- Uploaded 03-14-2017, 07:12 PM
- Last Updated 04-21-2017, 03:32 AM
- Category Compilations (TL2)
- Total Downloads 373
- Discussion Thread Variant Classes Comments Thread
Credit goes to the respective author of the mods for their great work. I merely compiled these mods for the sake of bypassing the mod limit.
However no permission was granted from these authors. If you're the author of the mod and wishes for you mod to be removed, PM me in here and/or TorchModders site.
Current version - v5 - Fixed missing spawnclasses for Emberknight - Added Preacher class + Preacher skin addon - Added Plaguelord class - Corrected a few typos in Plaguelord file naming
- Emberblade (v.776) by gytfunke - Extra Class (No Synergies) v.13 by drewrobi (Assassin, Monk, Druid) - Elemental Blade Dancer (v.52) by Nifhel - Noxmer and Darklite class (v.465) by Ser Williamson (including Dark Noxmer) - Tenebris (v.2.0.5) by Actkqk - Dragoon (v.58) by Thorf - Dread Pirate (v.96) by BemusedBear - Wildlings (v.2279) by gytfunke - Double Agent by DarkStar - Theolentist (v.2757) by Squid Pro Quo - Lightwarden (v0.1.3.5) by Nigel Thornberry - Nethermancer (v.5568) by Haette - Red Mage (v.47) by ~Schiavelli~ - Voidseeker by Spacemen84 - Warchief (v.273) by roberto tomas (originally created by Minesweeper) - Ember Sage by ~Schiavelli~ - Legionary (v1.82) by Deimos http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/mod...ry-1-82-a.html - Emberknight (v1.78) by Deimos http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/mod...ht-1-78-a.html - Preacher by Darkstar + Preacher Skin Add-on by Anarch16sync - Plaguelord by TwinkleMeister
- Dark Hunter (of Noxmer/Darklite class) is deleted from character creation due to being incomplete.
- Warchief's old starting skill, Shockwave, is restored. Massive Swing is deleted as a result.
- Implemented expanded character creation UI. Original work of lolesch, taken from his neat UI mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=479551790
- Missing tags from some skills and spawnclasses
- Rebalance and merge WoW Paladin v2.0 into the compilation
- Allow all hairstyle/hair color/face usable for every classes
Many thanks to gytfunke, Phanjam and doudley for giving me insight on fixing some bugs. Also available at Steam workshop, thanks to doudley.