Total Downloaded

Thumbs up Need testers !!!!!!

Hello all, first off i will admit i have no life and when im not at work im messing around in torchED 75% of the remaining day. everyday.

I am in need of testers to try out my Solitude Ruins mod so i can get these updates out and so ppl can enjoy them, this will include finding out what mods this conficts with so i can change it so it doesnt crash ppls games of screw anything up. i only use 6 mods besides this one and im not to keen on downloading all the mods out there to debug this.

I dont know if any are willing to do this or if there are even ppl with as much free time as me, but i guess it not gonna hurt to ask.
    and if any of you have already downloaded my mod please i need feedback/ bug reports, lol.

thanks you for your time and thanks in advance.

just pm me if your interested and i can upload what i have at that time and give you a download link.

Get current released verion 1.1 here
    Last edited by akindain; 04-22-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Re: Need testers !!!!!!

Well, I have downloaded solitude ruins before, I think, and the waygate I was at was the only thing that spawned, due to having the world created. it didn't have any floor around it, and if it did, it only had a sliver surrounding it. I would list out the mods, but that was about a week ago, but, i can't remember the mods downloaded, and I couldn't post here any way, because I didn't have an account back then. If this isn't helpful I'll just delete the post so it won't waste room. I also hope that you get this mod working! I would love to explore a new place for torchlight.

Total Downloaded

Re: Need testers !!!!!!

from the way it sounds you need to install the 2 tile sets it says that are needed that will fix any missing building/floor issues

also redownload the mod its up to version 1.4 also fixes a fer other issues

Thread Footer