Right, completely forgot that ember phase even existed. Here's a 'rough' draft of the skill (it may not actually work)
Eventhit: plays the landing particle (dust cloud?)
Eventstart: plays the jumping particle (cool movement lines or something)
For the animation, it has to be one piece as there is no way for a skill to 'loop until end', you can only loop until you let go of the mouse button.
DESCRIPTION:Jump to a target location
In the .animation file for the mesh (use TorchED's animation editor) you should have
- a "damp velocity" marker at the start
- a "undamp velocity" marker as soon as the animation enters the air
- an "untargetable " marker at the same time
- another "damp velocity" marker when you land
- a "hit" marker when you land so you can play use a layout at that point
- and a "targetable " marker at the same time
All these do are keep your character from moving before he goes into the air, as well as keep you from being hurt in the air. (for the most part)
NOTE: When the wiki guides are finished you can check there.
Edit: Just out of curiosity, what's the models tri and poly counts
"If there is such a thing as too much power, I have not discovered it." - Volrath
"I'll attract the enemy with my human call - I'm so wasted, I'm so WASTED!"