New File Added: Level 999 Mod SP1
Level 999 Mod SP1
This mod raises your max level to 999, fame to 200, skills to 25 and adds more spell tiers. Read the changelog for full details.
SP1 version is intended as an improved version of the original LvlandSkillModV2: http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4133
Initial release (build 01052010)
- Added 5 additional ranks to active/passive skills for a total of 25 ranks.
- Spell masteries/barter/adventurer/block and parry are capped at 20.
- Terror and Thorned Minions were not increased to rank 25 for various reasons.
- Added ranks 11-25 to alchemist's Summon Golem/Beam Golem skills.
- All spells now have 20 "effectiveness" levels, thus making proper use of spell masteries (offensive/defensive/charm) above rank 11.
- Added tiers 7-10 to Dervish, Haste, Silence, Summon Skeletal Archers/Warriors, Flaming Sword and Zombies.
- Added tiers 7-12 to Elemental Overload, Fireball/Frostball, Heal/Heal All, Draining Touch, Elemental Protection and Retribution.
- Added ranks 13-15 to Thorned Minions skill.
- Applied "shocking" bug-fixes to any affected skills/affixes (Vanilla game bugs).
- Applied block duration fix to Shadow Armor skill.
- Added the missing affix removal event in rank 9 of Magic Weapons Expertise (Vanilla game bug).
- Fixed original modder's typo in Ember Lightning .dat file, it can now be increased above rank 10.
- Explosive shot and Ricochet ranks 13-25 now use correct increase rates (8% and 12%) per skill rank.
- Explosive Shot 11-25 increases aoe radius by 0.25 per rank (similar to rank 1-10). In-game skill description has been edited to reflect the changes.
- Higher ranks of Ember Bolt will fire up to 6 energy bolts at a time. In-game skill description has been edited to reflect the changes.
- Higher ranks of Summon Nether Imp will spawn up to 9 imps. In-game skill description has been edited to reflect the changes.
- Higher ranks of Seeking Shot will fire up to 5 missiles at a time. In-game skill description has been edited to reflect the changes.
- Higher ranks of Needle Arc will fire 9, 11 then 13 needles at a time. In-game skill description has been edited to reflect the changes.
- Altered character level requirements for most non-vanilla (13+) skill ranks of most skills.
- Pet Mastery skill increased up to rank 25.
- Pet Mastery ranks 15+ will no longer decrease pet town travel time, other effects still apply.
- All passive spell masteries increased up to rank 25.
- Spell tiers 7-10/7-12 and single tier spells now have 25 effectiveness levels corresponding to 25 charm/defensive/offensive spell mastery ranks.
- Added Dervish tiers 11-12.
High level champions may give player a huge amount of expereience thus causing player to gain more than one level at a time. I've made numerous attempts to recalculate the experience points in a more optimal manner but so far haven't been able to solve the issue. :x
- krissgjeng (original lvl999mod)
- Corseth ("shocking" bug-fixes)
- ender4 (shadow armor block duration fix).
NOTE: This release does not include "Tier 3" items from original mod.
File uploaded on behalf of Drimacus
Level 999 Mod SP1 has been updated!
Re: New File Added: Level 999 Mod SP1
Just curious if there's been any revelations on how to fix the "bug" of Champions yielding enormous amounts of XP?
By chance I happen to use your bod simultaneously with Epic Boss Maps which populate maps with a TON of champions. As you can imagine, leveling become incredibly fast. For instance I entered one map at level 53, by the time I finished the same map I was level 78. Of course with a level cap of 999, that be a good thing.
But a fix would be cool if you happen upon it.