This is a compilation of high quality custom classes made by various modders.
I was disappointed with the current class mod pack as they were either didn't include my favorite classes or their classes were outdated or buggy. Eventually I decided to learn about merging mods by my own.
All credit goes to the respective author of the mods, but only some permission were granted. I merely compile these mods together and fixed some bugs that were still exist.
Kindly drop by these authors' mod page and rate their mod as a sign of appreciation for their work.
If any of the mod author wishes for their classes to be removed, pm me and perhaps, we could discuss about it.
Special thanks to gytfunke, Phanjam and doudley for sharing their modding knowledge that helped me to create this mod.
Do note that the mod uploaded here (RGF) will always have the latest version. The Steam version of the mod may not have the latest version.
Current version - v11 (June 6th, 2018)
- Implemented a new class : Elemental Brute by Korzeam. All credit goes to him and he has given the permission to compile his mod.
- Implemented a new class : Prophet by drewrobi. Do note that the class is pretty overpowered.
- Corrected the mana cost of Lightwarden's Eruption.
- Reassigned level requirement for passive skills of these classes : Archer, Assassin, Druid, Monk.
- Updated Assassin's Snipe graphic to match the latest version.
- Updated Archer's Mark Targets to match the latest version.
- Poison Twister : Usable by all melee weapon. Cooldown is reduced to 3 sec. Blind duration is reduced to 3/4/5 sec
- Nightmarish Fire : Set the skill cooldown to 3 sec. Flee duration is reduced to 3/4/5 sec
- Toxic Land : Cooldown is increased to 2 sec. Flee duration is reduced to 4/5/6 sec.
- Electric Inferno : Set the skill cooldown to 1.5 sec.
- Green Punishment : Cooldown is reduced to 10 sec.
- Deep Impact : Cooldown is reduced to 2.5 sec. Stun duration is reduced to 2/3/4 sec.
- Fatal Attraction : Reduces mana cost, cooldown is reduced to 9 sec.
- Triple Threshold : Cooldown is reduced to 5 sec.
- Doomsday : Damage is doubled. Cooldown is reduced to 25 sec.
- Conviction : Charm duration reduced to 10 sec, every 2 points increases the charm duration by 2 sec, cooldown is reduced to 20 sec.
- Afraid of the Dark : Increases buff duration to 15 sec.
- Arachnophobia : Every points reduces the skill cooldown by 1 sec.
- Defense Mastery : Reduced Vitality bonus across all level. Renamed the skill to Unnatural Essence.
- Elemental Defense : Health reduction replaced with physical armor reduction.
- Mana Exchange : New effects.
- Dark Blessing : Increases max skill level to 15, scaled the affixes accordingly.
- Shockwave : Cooldown is reduced to 1 sec.
- Avalanche : Mana cost is reduced, cooldown is reduced to 4 sec.
- Vulcan Rage : Cooldown is reduced to 10 sec, cast speed is reduced.
- Harpoon : Cooldown is reduced to 0.5 sec.
- Hammer Sweep : Cast speed is increased.
- Celestial Strike : Cooldown is increased to 2 sec.
- Quick Strike : Cooldown is set to 1 sec, increases by 0.5 sec at every tier levels. Fixed missing Tier 3 effect.
- Abyssal Spike : Cooldown is set to 2 sec across all levels, cast speed is reduced. New Tier 1 effect, and Tier 3 debuff duration is reduced.
- Flash Powder : Cooldown is reduced to 2 sec.
- Ensnare : Damage is increased, cooldown is reduced to 2 sec. New Tier 3 effect.
- Burning Rush : Cooldown is set to 1.5 sec, increases by 0.5 sec at each tier. Tier 1 and tier 3 effects are swapped and duration is reduced to 3 sec.
- Cinderslash : Fixed missing Cinder proc. As a trade off, DPS% is halved and cooldown is set to 0.75/1/1.25/1.5 sec.
- Disrupt : New effects.
- Mirror Image : Require 2 Charge to cast. Summon duration is increased to 10 sec, Tier 1 effect is halved.
- Sword Dance : Burn chance is doubled.
- Bastion : Require 3 Charge to cast instead of 4.
- Spellblade : Proc chance is increased to 51% at max level.
- Defiance : Proc chance is reduced to 20% and heals 15% hp at max level.
- Lunge : Cooldown is increased to 3 sec.
Emberblade (v.776) by gytfunke
Drew's Class Pack (v.144)by drewrobi (Archer, Assassin, Druid, Monk, Prophet)
Elemental Blade Dancer (v.52) by Nifhel
Noxmer and Darklite class (v.465) by Ser Williamson (Noxmer, Darklite, Dark Noxmer)
Tenebris (v.2.0.5) by Actkqk
Dragoon (v.58) by Thorf
Dread Pirate (v.96) by BemusedBear
Wildlings (v.2279) by gytfunke
Double Agent by DarkStar
Theolentist (v.2757) by Squid Pro Quo, icons by TwinkleMeister
Light Warden (v0.1.3.5) by Nigel Thornberry
Nethermancer(v.5568) by Haette
Red Mage (v.47) by ~Schiavelli~
Voidseeker by Spacemen84
Warchief (v.273) by roberto tomas (originally created by Minesweeper)
Ember Sage by ~Schiavelli~
Legionary (v1.82) by Deimos
Emberknight (v1.78) by Deimos
Preacher by Darkstar + Preacher Skin Add-on by Anarch16sync
Plaguelord by TwinkleMeister
Elemental Brute by Korzeam
In total, there are 27 playable classes in this mod. Mods that were given permission are denoted with green text.
Implemented a new, expanded character creation UI. Credit goes to lolesch for his neat UI mod.
Enabled every hairstyles/hair colors/faces option to all classes in this mod.
Implemented 2 new starting pets and new skins for Panther pet.
Implemented rebalanced version of Minigun weapon.
Implemented Flamethrower weapon.
Some of these classes are intended to be really powerful by their original authors and can clear the base game easily even at Elite/Hardcore difficulty. The use of difficulty mods like Synergies or LAO III are highly recommended.
Dark Hunter (originally from Noxmer/Darklite class) is removed due to being incomplete.
Warchief's old starting skill, Shockwave, is restored. Massive Swing is removed as a result.
Implemented new character creation UI. Credit to lolesch, taken from his neat UI mod.
Elemental Blade Dancer and Red Mage should no longer crashes the game for Linux user.
If you found any skills that either : crashes the game upon usage, has blank skill icon or missing their skill animation, please notify us. There could be a conflict between the skill and another mod that you use.
Plaguelord's Body Boost works erratically at times.
Incompatible with Darkthan's Classes and Darkthan's Classes 2.
Minor conflict with Far East Pack 1 & 2.
Minor conflict with TL2 Essentials. Place Variant on top of Essentials for better compatibility.
Certain classes are prone to crashing issue specifically during multiplayer/co-op sessions. Usually happens when transitioning from one area to another.
Red Mage, Theolentist and Ember Sage class are prone to crashing issue for Mac user. Due to the lack of information regarding mod compatibility with Mac OS, this issue is unlikely to be fixed.