- Change the look of the respective armor slot.
- Use any piece of armor appropriate for the respective slot.
- All stats on gear in cosmetic slots are ignored.
- There are no level/stat/class requirements for cosmetic slots. You can even use unidentified gear!
Also included are 10 pages for player inventory. This mod is not compatible with player inventory bag mods or any other mod that alters the player inventory window in any way. This mod must be placed above any such mods.
If there are any mods involving the player inventory window that you can't live without then let me know and I will look into incorporating them into this mod.
IMPORTANT: BACK UP YOUR GAME SAVES AND UNEQUIP ALL ITEMS BEFORE INSTALLING OR UPDATING THIS MOD.
- It is not possible to enable the appearance of armor in the regular slots when no cosmetic item is in use. If no cosmetic item is in place, the respective armor slot will appear as the default from character creation. The armor slot used to determine character appearance is hard coded into the game.
- It is not possible to create cosmetic slots for weapons.